Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Question and answers.

First of all, thanks for your suggestions. How tragic is it that I had forgotten some of my own blogs?

Second of all, I am including a few links here, because someone wrote me and said "Yes, but how do I get to these earlier ones without going through every one of the 300 you have written?"

I will try to give a short summary of each blog, for ease:

My rant against inappropriately-dressed small girls.

The love I feel for the well-timed cathartic song.

Ursula.

The unwilling indoor cat.

And, you might ask, why was I asking such a question? Along with not talking on the cell phone while driving, my other New Year's resolution was to take some of the old blogs and turn them into podcasts. I have no intention of not writing, I just need to read a few out loud; it's a character defect. You've given me some great ideas, and now is the part where I print out a few and loudly declaim them in the car while waiting in the pick-up line at school. When I have something to report about when they will go up, I will report same.

And I think we all understand that Quinn doing podcasts will lead to Quinn doing something stupid in public.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool, Quinn! =)

Podcast away!

Do I smell a book deal, too? =)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the posts that you chose and may I just say how thrilled I am that you're going to do some podcasts? You have one of the most distinctive voices I know (and a killer delivery) and as much as I enjoy reading your writing, I think I'd like it even more hearing you read it. That's why I always download audio versions of David Sedaris's books, hearing his voice enriches the experience. I, on the other hand, would have to hire a professional actor to read my writing since my recorded voice would make listeners' ears bleed.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Delurking. Hmm- I heard about this "Hidden Treasure" blogging nomination thingie and immediately thought of your blog. But then I read the rules and saw no profanity! What fun is that? (Not sure you qualify and am not willing to read all your archives). Just want to say I enjoy youyr writing....

7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would miss the "No profanity" rule by three words in two years.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home