Monday, July 06, 2009

Blog Book Tour: Not the Rockefellers

Not the Rockefellers asks:

Quinn, If you could re-live a single day of your childhood, with you daughter, ( think Back To The Future) When would it be?Peace - Rene

There's a couple of ways to interpret that question. I'm going to assume you want me to take my kid back to my childhood, show her my life. It wouldn't be a particular day, but it would be before my father died. In many ways, she's very much like him; one of his degrees was in Classics and when it comes to mythology, she's the most well-read person I know. He was funny in a very dry way, and I think she would have enjoyed the heck out of him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Quinn, for answering my question. My daughter was lucky enough to know my father before he passed. He too had a dry, sneaky wit that she also shares.

Best of luck with your book and your tour.

Peace - Rene

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home