Thursday, July 01, 2010

Left Its Vision While I Was Sleeping

Yesterday while Swiffering (AGAIN), a line came to me as if in a dander-infused dream. Quickly, I Tweeted it because I was alone in the house and the cats weren't sufficiently impressed-

(Sung to the tune of "Sounds of Silence")

Hello Swiffer my old friend/Will shedding season ever end

So @Emilydesjardins wrote back a couple of clever lines. I challenged anyone to finish the song in fur-format. Emily did. In my pursuit of bringing things to you which are nearly always light and fun, go over here.

http://wootini08.blogspot.com/

Oh, and for those people sad about the bird? There's more. I'm hoping to have it up tomorrow. Don't worry; it's a better and stranger story than it first appeared.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara J. Henry said...

I sweep, then vacuum, then Swiffer. (I have 5 dogs now, the biggest 104 pounds and the two smallest 30 pounds.) And then repeat.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Mother where are you?" voice mail demanded. "I'm FAMOUS! Quinn blogged about my Opus!" Quinn's smartness confirmed.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous joanr16 said...

Quickly, I Tweeted it because I was alone in the house and the cats weren't sufficiently impressed

Oh, thank you! Now I understand perfectly why people Twitter!

5:58 AM  
Blogger lisahgolden said...

Too funny! I woke up from a nightmare the other night where some doctorly type woman was telling me how big the furball was in my stomach. And here I thought it was my increased consumption of ice cream.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home