Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry, Merry, Quite Contrary

I thought I had one more blog in me before the holiday officially landed. However, unless I can write one using a flashlight pen while seated in a theater during Act Two of "The Nutcracker", I am going to have to let that delusion go.

To my readers (and that phrase still makes me giggle and expect someone to scream "You pretentious clod!"), I wish a happy December 25th.

May you be surrounded by people you love, who are also people you like.

May you have at least a moment of experiencing the transcendent mystery of it all.

May you get on a scale on December 26th and find that you have lost two pounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger houseband00 said...

Hahaha! Nice one, Quinn.

May you have a merry one, too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Chewy Mom said...

"To my readers (and that phrase still makes me giggle and expect someone to scream 'You pretentious clod!'"

Which is exactly why I called my readers "fans." Both of them. My mother and my DH.

Merry Christmas to you, too! And I'll let you know if your last wish for your readers comes true on my end.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your excellent writing - this has truly been one of my favorite sites on the web this year.

Greg

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home